Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Paging Dr. Jack

Grandma and Grandpa's church have an evening at the Magic House every fall.  Sunday night was the night and the boys all had a great time!  The timing couldn't have been better.  Our membership has expired and the big boys have been begging to go all summer.  


I think Jack may have found his future calling.  He was so tender and gentle taking care of this sweet baby.  It was adorable!  He changed the diaper, checked the baby's ears, nose, and mouth, used the stethoscope, and eventually tucked the baby in.

My sweet little baby isn't such a baby anymore. I see some big kid transitions in his future, like a big bed.  If I'm honest I'm a bit sad to see him leave the baby stage behind (but let's be honest, he hasn't been a baby for a year).  But I'm also excited for the next chapter.  It's such a huge honor to help them grow!



No comments: