Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day for Will!

Today was Will's first day of pre-k and he loved it!  He really threw me last year and had a tough time separating from me.  That wasn't the case at all today.  He even asked why I was walking him in.  "I know what to do mom!"  Just call him independent.


 I love those big brown eyes.  They melt my heart every time he gives me this sweet little look.  I also love that he always wants to make a silly face - and that this is the same silly face he makes every time.

 When we got to school his two sweet teachers were thrilled to see him.  He was pretty excited to see them too.  I'm so happy we found this amazing preschool.  It really has been a perfect fit for our family.

Jack and I hung out for  just a couple minutes but Will really didn't need it.  He was ready to play and learn with friends.  I think poor Jack was a bit sad he couldn't stay too!

When I picked Will up he said his day was great and he can't wait to go back to school tomorrow.  Let's cross our fingers his love of school continues for many years to come!

No comments: