Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today my amazing hubby turned 37 years old.  That just sounds so old!  Good thing he just keeps getting better with age.

Today the little boys and I baked brownies for the occasion.  We picked up the candles and the worlds best card.




There are so many reasons why we are lucky to have this guy as part of our family.  He does an amazing job providing for us.  Every day he models for the boys what it means to work hard.  I always feel supported by him and the boys do too.

We have lots of fun together.  As Brian put it last night - when I lost it with Will at bed time - we make a great team.  When one of us has been pushed just a little bit too far, the other is there to step in, pick of the pieces.  There isn't anyone else I could imagine being on this wild ride with.  I'm one lucky girl!

No comments: