Monday, February 16, 2015

Max's Party

The parties continued after lunch when I headed up to Max's school for his party.  I'm one of hte room moms and I have to say it has been so much fun doing this job.  The other moms are great and we have so much fun together when we plan our parties!  In fact we met at a bar and grill to plan this one and they had to kick us out because we were there so long just chatting!


 We planned a matching game and a relay with conversation hearts.  The kids had a great time.
They also made adorable little bookmarks with their fingerprints.  The idea was to over lap their prints so they look like little hearts. Its adorable and I'm already using for my book.  

  Of course no party could be complete without a snack!  Oreos it is!  It's so tough to plan a class snack.  Everything seems to be off limits for some reason or another.  Apparently you can be allergic to just about everything and still eat Oreo's.  Nothing natural about them, but the kids sure did like it

Such a sweet little class!

We have been really happy with Max's teacher.  When I first met her I told Brian she looked twelve.  I still think shes young - this is only her second year teaching, but she is great.  This picture cracked me up because Max kept leaning away from her.

No comments: