Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Most Beautiful July 2nd Ever!


 I really don't think July has ever started out this amazing!  I can't believe how gorgeous it is outside!  We had to take advantage of mother nature's generosity and play at the park.  I finally feel somewhat comfortable managing all three boys at the park by myself.  Max has no fear and climbs on everything - and most of the time he makes a new friend whom he ends up running around with. 


Will didn't used to like the slide.  Wow has that changed!  He couldn't get enough of this super fast, super steep slide today.  He just kept climbing up and sliding down - over and over and over.  At least I knew where he was :)  Jack loves the park too.  He likes hanging out in the swing and he loves it when Max helps him slide down the slide.  Since this park doesn't have mulch I let him crawl around and explore bit.  He loved it! 

I hope tomorrow is just as gorgeous because we are heading to the Botanical Garden!

No comments: