Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Fourth!

Yesterday was such a great holiday!  We packed up early and headed to the parade.  Some of my favorite memories from being little include parades and I'm so excited to share them with my boys.  I have to admit that the parade was actually a bit lame.  The convenience of a small community parade - you know where you can park five feet from where you sit - outweighed my desire to see the big city parade.  Maybe when the kids are older we can do the big one. 




 Will was his typical silly little self.  I told him not to go in the street and he pushed the limit by hovering on the curb :)  He cracks us up.  Max was too worried about when the tootsie rolls would be thrown to pose for any pictures. 
This sweet little guy takes the cake for cutest moment of the day.  While Will was hanging out with Daddy in the shade Jack tried out his chair - and he loved it!!!  He looked so darn cute.  He was all smiles and you could tell that  was just so proud of himself.  Unfortunately as soon as I turned my back I heard crying.  Poor Jack was sprawled on the sidewalk with the chair on top of him.  Luckily he recovered quickly.  He took his job of watching the parade very seriously.  I think he clapped and waved the entire hour we watched.  It was adorable!

We finished off the day with a great bbq at Uncle Mason and Aunt Josie's new house.  It really couldn't' have been a better holiday!

No comments: