Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Party Day

I'm so not on the ball these days.  I'm officially on modified bedrest and I had to turn in my laptop from work - I miss it.  Brian has a crazy system on our home computer, so I don't like to use it too much.  But I can't let Max's big party day go without a post!  We booked it a couple months ago at Myseum - a science center type place for kids that isn't too far from home.  We had visited a couple times over winter break when the cousins were in town and it was fabulous. 


They started out with an experiment and all of Max's little preschool friends were entranced!  They then got to conduct their own little experiment.  They made glow in the dark slime!  The kids loved adding the ingredients and watching the slime change.  They thought it was too cool when the lights went off and they could see their slime glow.




Once the slime was complete it was time to sing to the big five year old birthday boy!  Of course Max played shy while everyone sang, but he wasn't shy at all when it came time to blow out his GIANT 5 candle - it makes me laugh because he picked out the same candle for his third birthday and then slept with it for a month.


Max and his friends got to spend the rest of the time exploring and playing in the museum.  There aren't too many pictures because none of the kids would stay in one place long enough!  It was a great time spent with great company.  I still can't believe that my baby is five!



No comments: