Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!!!

How is it possible that my beautiful little man is two already?  I feel like he was just swimming around inside me kicking like crazy - or maybe that is how I feel because I'm so crazy pregnant right now.

Will spent last night with his Nonna and Nonno and was all smiles when we picked him up this morning.  We came home and Max couldn't wait to show Will his present - a brand new steerable trike. 

 The one we had from Max was just plain done and while Will loved riding it, Mommy and Daddy couldn't stand using it because it was impossible to steer.  Will loved it!  He lit up and just kept asking for more and more rides around the house.  Luckily he sweet big brother was happy to oblige.

Will didn't sleep the best at Nonna's last night, and he pretty much spent his nap time ripping apart his room (I'm really hoping the refusal to nap today was just a fluke).  So needless to say our little man wasn't in the best spirits when we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate tonight.  He did at least enjoy the cupcake.  As you can see, so did Max.

I remember before Will was born feeling a huge sense of worry that I couldn't possibly love another little one as much as Max.  Now looking back, that thought just makes me laugh.  I can't possibly imagine our family without this silly, curious, adventuresome, sweet little boy.  I can't wait until he meets the new little one in just fifteen days.  I'm sure he will just as amazing a big brother as he is little brother.

Happy Birthday Will.  Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know!

No comments: