Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Easter!

 Max and I spent Saturday afternoon before Easter dying the eggs.  He thought that the white crayon included was magic, so we had to write names on every egg just so he could see the magic.  He lost interest after he realized that he would have to actually wait a little while for the color to take.  He told me I could finish while he went to play trains.
I love this family shot.  Max of course has to make a silly face.  There are no pictures without some sort of silly face. We had a wonderful, restful, Easter with my parents.  Nonna and Nonno made a great meal and even had an egg hunt planned for the boys.  This was such a blessing because of my bedrest we didn't make it to the egg hunt I was hoping to attend. 

Max was a pro at the egg hunt - after all he is five.  He knew exactly what to do and I think he had ten eggs in his basket before Will even made it down the steps. 

After a little help from the grown ups Will got into the spirit and figured out what the whole egg hunt thing was about. 


These two little men are so darn cute.  I can't wait to see who joins out family soon. Will next years Easter picture have three boys, or might there be a little bit of pink there?  Who knows.  All I know is I can't wait to meet the little one that has been making it so tough to sleep!

No comments: