Wednesday, January 30, 2013

97 Days and Counting




until BOTH of our beautiful boys are big brothers! 

Tonight Max, Will, and I worked on creating a new baby countdown chain.  Max painstakingly wrote every number from 97-0.  He took his job very seriously.  Will just did whatever he could to cause mischief - you know throwing construction paper, climbing on the table, just typical Will type things.  Each day we will rip off one of our links until we get to meet out new baby on May 6th.  With two c-sections in my history we are headed directly to a scheduled section this go around.

So far things have gone fairly smoothly with the pregnancy.  I'm just over 25 weeks and I'm sad to say that I think the third trimester energy slump has hit a bit early.  I had a bit of energy back for about 6 weeks, but now I'm back to going to bed at the same time as the boys. If this is my biggest complaint I'll take it.  We had the big ultrasound in December and all looked good with baby #3.   I have constant reminders of our baby throughout the day with the wonderful little kicks and punches he/she delivers.  I love it and consider each and every bump as it is a sign that our baby is growing healthy and strong. We can't wait until May for our newest little miracle to arrive - and for the doctor to announce boy or girl - so that our family of four will grow to a family of five.

 I'll say it yet again, how did I ever get so lucky?!

No comments: