Friday, November 23, 2012

So Thankful


There are so many things we have to be thankful for, top of the list of course are these two beautiful boys.  They challenge me, make me laugh, and make me crazy all at the same time.  I wouldn't trade a moment with them for anything - well except maybe a decent picture where they are both looking at the camera and smiling.

The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Max didn't want anything to do with me and the camera, but my nephew was more than willing to pose as they caused mischief behind the chair.  Their giggles were too funny and a tell tale sign that they were having lots of fun together.

Will loved the turkey but then he was ready for a nap.  Unfortunately with all the excitement around, sleep was tough to come by.  He was too smitten with Great Grandpa Ray. The two of them played games across the room.  It was too cute and I'm not sure who had more fun, Great Grandpa or Will.   He did relax for a bit to snuggle with Grandma but it was short lived.

We did get the cousins to sit still long enough for a picture with Grandma and Grandpa.  I guess getting the kids all to smile would have been asking for a bit too much.

Mid afternoon we were off to Nonna and Nonno's house.  Both boys napped in the car which was nice.  While there may not have been any cousins to play with there was still plenty of excitement and fun to be had.  In fact momma was so busy that I didn't really get any pictures.  I'll have to make up for that at Christmas.  It will be here before we know it! 

No comments: