Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bubble Picnic

Brian is working all weekend on some crazy disaster recovery project. It pretty much stinks. I'm on my own with the boys and I was looking for something fun today. Well our parents as teachers program hosted their annual bubble picnic today. Perfect.

I put jackets on the boys because it is super chilly and we headed out. I swear Will is looking more and more grown up every day. He loved this little ball activity where he could slide the balls down the gutter and into the pool.

Max's favorite activity was the fishing poles. He concentrated so hard and was able to catch all kinds of fish.

Max got a bit peeved when Will decided it was easier to catch the fish if he just climbed into the pond with them. Good thing there wasn't any water in there.

It was a great way to spend some time outside on a beautiful day. I wish I had the real camera, because these pictures are awful, but it is tough enough to maneuver two kids on my own. I didn't think I could do it wielding a fancy camera.

No comments: