Monday, November 21, 2011

The Things Max Says

I swear that Max's speech therapists are miracle workers. A year ago I first spoke to the director of our early childhood program about beginning the process for SSD services. At the time I remember telling her I was all excited that Max said 'ma oh' for more Cheerio's. Here we are a year later and Max is saying all kinds of things.

The other day we were in the car and this is the conversation that took place:

Max: Mommy, I need sharp knife.
Me: What?
Max: Pretend, Mommy
Me passing back a pretend sharp knife: Here Max
Max: Thank you Mommy. I cut asiago cheese with sharp knife.

He then passed a slice of his pretend asiago cheese forward for me to eat. It cracks me up that my three year old can't get enough asiago cheese. He often asks if we can go to the asiago cheese store - AKA Viviano's. I guess we can thank Nonna for his fine taste in cheese.

No comments: