Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, we have so much to be thankful for today, and everyday. Brian had to work some crazy data center conversion this morning, so I had took the kids over to Grandma and Grandpa's. Max didn't sit still at all. He had the best time running around with his cousins, Paisley and Graham. In fact he was so worn out that this is how he spent his first two hours at my parents house. He had his first taste of Thanksgiving turkey and it did him in.

Will was in pretty good spirits as long as mama was in view - I think separation anxiety is beginning to set in. He loved the gobble gobble sounds Mario the turkey made. He just giggled every time I squeezed Mario's waddle.

After a second fabulous meal Max changed into his PJ's and posed with this 'pine cone turkeys'. Nonna Carlotta found the craft idea on line and she and Max made a whole family of turkeys last week. He even named the turkeys according to the size of their pine cone. Baby Will was the tiniest. He was so proud of his creations!




It is amazing how different my life is than four years ago. I thank God each and every day that he saw fit to put these two amazing little boys in my life. I guess daddy isn't half bad either. I just feel so incredibly, unbelievably lucky. Life is good, very good!

No comments: