Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pre-Halloween Festivities

My aunt and uncle were kind enough to host a pre-Halloween celebration last night. Max and Will were able to show off their costumes to our family and they were a hit! Who would love to see The Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George?
Aunt Carm had pumpkins for the kids to decorate as well as sidewalk chalk. Max had a great time decorating his pumpkin and he loved drawing on the sidewalk with the chalk.

Will was passed around from person to person and everyone commented on how easy going he was. I swear he looked too darn cute with his little monkey ears - and I can't get enough of those big blue eyes.

Max also had a great time roasting marshmallows in the fireplace, but he didn't want anything to do with turning his marshmallow into a smore. I don't get it :) The boys did pose for a pictures with the other little ones at the party. Four adorable little boys running around - crazy!

The holiday celebration will continue for Max tomorrow as he has his second Halloween party at preschool. I'm also excited to celebrate our first Halloween in the new house - I wonder how many kiddos will visit. . .

No comments: