Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sleeping Like a Baby


Little by little Will's daytime sleep is taking on a bit of a routine. He usually takes a relatively short morning nap. I'm ashamed to say that this nap is often in his car seat as I drag him wherever it is we need to go each morning. I was so much better about making sure that I had Max home when it was time for a nap. Poor Will just has to nap on the go.

He has been taking a decent afternoon nap more recently too. I can usually get him down for a good two hour nap in his crib around 1ish. If I'm really lucky this corresponds to when Max is down for his nap. I can get so much done if they are both asleep!

I do have to admit that I'm dreading the day he outgrows being swaddled. Right now he still loves it. If I don't swaddle him he flails around and wakes himself up, but I see the swaddle days being numbered. I will have to dig out the sleepsacks soon. Hopefully the transition won't be too awful!

I'm still having fun with my new camera. I think I need to figure out my lighting a bit better. I didn't want to use the flash and wash him out, but they turned out a little gray. I sure have a lot to learn!

No comments: