Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three Months Old


I can't believe that Will has been part of our family for three months already! Wait, I think I said the same thing in my two month post. . . It is just that time seems to be going so quickly. I don't know if it is because I'm so crazy busy taking care of both boys all day or what, but the summer is going by more quickly than I could have possibly imagined. In fact I have a meeting for work tomorrow - the new school year will be here before I know it.

So what have we been so busy doing? Well we had our first Parents as Teachers visit last week. The teacher was very sweet and said that Will was doing everything just as he should. She did stress the improtance of tummy time - which I am horrible about doing. Will doesn't care of it and I feel like I have a limited window of opportunity between feedings to squeeze in tummy time. If I do it too soon he spits up and if I wait to long he is hungry and gets really fussy if I even attmept it. The wonderful big brother that he is, Max always tries to help Will out - here helping meant laying down next to Will during tummy time. I know I may be partial, but I swear I have the world's cutest little boys! Max is still a little mini Brian, but I think I'm seeing more and more of myself in Will - it makes me smile.

Last Friday we had friends over. They have a little boy that was born just one week before Will. It was so funny to see these two little guys together. They were so cute! At one point James grabbed onto Will's little hand and it was just so precious. Good thing they seemed to like each other since I think they will see a lot of each other as they grow up.

Have I mentioned that I have fallen in love with onsies this time around? I swear that is just about all I put Will in. I don't know why I didn't realize how easy they were last go around.

No comments: