Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brothers


It is so strange to think that I am now momma to not one, but two, amazing little boys. Little by little Max is willing to get closer and closer to Will. Today the photographer came to take Will's newborn pictures and Max was actually very willing to participate. He helped hold in Will's pacifier while daddy held him. We actually got some really cute shots.





Will is adjusting well to life in the outside world. He is nursing like a champ and doing everything a two day old should. He has dropped a few ounces, but not too much. We are hoping he begins to gain a little sooner than his big brother did when he was a newborn. He doesn't cry too often and when he does he is pretty easy to console. I have a feeling he is saving up the really big cries for when we get home. We have had lots of fun visitors over the past few days. Here Will poses with his Nonno Mason, Great-Uncle Mike, and cousin Tony. I think my family is becoming very male dominated.

I just had to throw another pic of our handsome new little man. I think Will looks just like Max did when he was a newborn. . . although Will does have more hair!

No comments: