Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Official . . .




Max is getting ear tubes next Thursday. We had our initial appointment with the ENT today and he took a peek. Max is a prime candidate so we went ahead and set up an appointment. I was very happy with the doctor. I think this will be a good thing. Our only concern is the fact that Max will be put under a general anesthesia for the procedure. They just use a gas type anesthesia, so he won't need an IV. We will just have to see how it goes!



Max has another big appointment next week. On Tuesday we go back to the pediatric opthamologist. If his farsightedness has not drastically improved he will need glasses. Since Max and I were at St. John's for his ENT appointment we stopped by their pediatric optical shop. I have been looking at baby glasses on line and I was getting really scared! Here is all I was able to really find, so you can see why!





They showed me some pretty cute little frames and explained how thing would work. I can't believe that our little man might get ear tubes and glasses all withing a week!






I can't post an update without a picture, so here is one I took yesterday. Max was all upset in his room. He wanted to get his stuffed doggie out of his crib. I handed him the dog and then he pulled down his blankets and started wrapping up the little doggie. It was too cute!



No comments: