Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun at Nonna and Nonno's House




Last night my mom had a dinner for my birthday. It is always fun to spend time with our family and friends! Max was of course the center of attention. I think his favorite part of the evening was when he found that he could lift the lid of the cooler. It was full of ice. He kept pulling out pieces of ice and throwing them across the yard.


Tonight Brian, Max and I went back to have some leftovers. Mom had filled Max's little kiddie pool so we put on his swim trunks for the first time. I was able to get a few cute pictures of him. He had fun splashing in the water, but wasn't so wild about getting his whole body into the pool. He also just loves to crawl around their yard and throw mulch (or eat it if mom and dad aren't quick enough).

No comments: