Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Craigslist Bargain

So, Daddy found a great toy on Craigslist this week. I'm so excited. It seems like when he finds these great deals I get more of them, and what little boy would complain about that! So, my new toy is...(drumroll please)....my own jumperoo. Before Daddy found this steal, I got my workouts at the babysitter's. She has a jumperoo similar to mine, and I would spend a good deal of my day hanging out in it. I just find it so much fun. Mommy decided to video tape some of my jumping, I guess she thinks it is funny how much I enjoy it. Maybe you will too...






After jumping for about 30 minutes I was exhausted. It was only 6pm, but once the parents started to cook dinner, I thought I could catch some shut-eye in my high chair. It worked for a little bit before Mommy felt the need to interupt my nap by waking me up. I guess she feared it would screw up my sleep pattern and create a baby with insomnia.






No comments: