Saturday, July 12, 2008

Future Truman State Alum?


Last October Brian and I joined a bunch of friends for a road trip to Kirksville, home to Truman State University and where Brian and I first met. While taking taking a stroll around campus I came to the bookstore, and they had baby clothes!! This t-shirt was the first piece of baby clothing I bought, I was barley into my second trimester at the time of our trip. Brian of course, thought is was silly, but I just couldn't help myself. Now here we are nine months later and Max is almost too big for it! This isn't Max's best picture, he had just woken up from a nap, but I wanted to get picture before he is too big for his shirt. We have an appointment with the pediatrician on Friday of next week. I am very curious to see what my little one weighs.
On a sadder note, two of my co-workers were hit by a drunk driver while crossing a street in Philadelphia. They love the Cardinals and were in town to see the game. They are both in critical condition and can use any positive thoughts and prayers you can send their way.

No comments: