Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is that a smile I see?


Max continues to grow and amaze me every day. He has been giving us little smiles here and there and every once in a while I get a really big one. Unfortunatly I have yet to catch a real one on camera - not for a lack of trying, believe me. Here is the closest I have gotten. I think it is pretty cute, even if it isn't a real smile. He is just getting so big!


He did have another big first on Saturday evening. Brian and I took Max to 5pm mass at St. Ambrose. We usually go the 9am mass, but mornings are still so tough in our household that we didn't think that would work too well. He was wonderful the entire mass. I took him out of his seat for communion so he could recieve his blessing from the preist. It was a great experience and it made me look forward to his baptism even more!

1 comment:

Candace said...

If this is a duplicate comment, I apologize....Anyway, that is definitely a smile I see and he is such a cutie! Had a great time seeing you guys last weekend. Enjoy that beautiful baby!