Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ending Summer with a Bang!

Between my sprianed ankle, William's broken wrists, Covid, and Nonna's back surgery we didn't get out as much as usual this summer.  I was determined to end summer break on a high note and I think we did a pretty great job.

We met up with Nonna for a visit to Grant's Farm.  I swear no matter how old the boys get they still enjoy feeding the goats.  I will say that they were the oldest ones in the goat pen - just another reminder that time goes so quickly.



After the farm we headed over to Aunt Carm and Uncle Mike's house to visit with G and have lunch.  Aunt Carm made the best butter garlic pasta ever - Max still tells me I need to figure out how to make it.  

 What better way to end this fabulous day than with a scoop of delicious ice cream?

No comments: