Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for that I don't even know how to put it into words.  It is a bit sad that this is the best family picture we were able to get.









We celebrated with my family last Sunday and then had some of Brian's clan over for dinner on Thursday.  It was pretty perfect - although we did miss all the family that didn't make it into town.  





 This picture of Nonna, Luigi, and Max just warms my heart.  Nonna adopted him the week that William had camp at the humane society - the boys even helped to pick him out.  He is about seven and now is loving life with his forever family.

I love watching Jack and his Aunt Anna spend time together.

 This silly little toothless grin just cracks me up.  William is the funniest little six year old alive.


 I think William may have taken this picture of Jack and I - not too bad!

 The crew at our house on Thursday was a bit smaller, but just as much fun.  After all two of the cousins were in town!


I'm so incredibly thankful for all of the blessings in our lives, a house for our family, clothes on our backs, food on the table.  But most of all I'm thankful for the amazing people in our lives.  How did I get so lucky!

No comments: