Monday, November 20, 2017

Halloween Parties X3

On Halloween I was able to attend all three boys' Halloween parties!  I remember when I was teaching feeling sad about that fact that I wouldn't be able to plan parties for my kiddos - it's little things like this that I love the most about staying home with the boys.  

First up was Jack's party - or should I say Catboy?

 Jack just loved this Cariboo game.  The kids would pick a card and then had to open the little door of the item that was described on the card.  Some of the doors had little balls hidden in them.  He played this game twice :)


 He eventually moved on to his mummy.  Look at that big boy writing his name!

 Next up was William's party.  I was a helper for this one and it was so darn cute!  First up was the ever famous mummy wrap.  He is trying to play it cool, but he loved it!


 Next was a balance a pumpkin on your head relay race.  He did pretty well!  The kids wrapped up their party with a fall tree craft using tissue paper and a tree made form their hand.  It was pretty cute!

 Last, but not least, was the big 4th graders party.  I rant his party so I was too busy to take a selfie with Max.  It was a pretty awesome party if I do say so myself!

There was a roll the jack o lantern race.

 Charades - Max had to act out going to the pumpkin patch and picking a pumpkin.
 A ring toss and a craft - which was a super cute origami bat bookmark, but I missed a picture of that one.  I was too busy showing everyone how to fold :)

We wrapped up with a class picture.  It was an amazing day all the way around. I love that I get to stay home and do these types of things with my boys!


No comments: