Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

 I'm a sucker for family outings and Brian knows it.  We loaded up and headed to the farm on Sunday - along with everyone else in town.  It was crazy busy!  That didn't stop us from having a great time.

 Brian was annoyed becuase they started charging a dollar to ride the tractor out to the fields.  When he complained the woman said he can eat all he wants in the fields - his response was that we always did that and never paid a dollar before.


 The big boys got right to work.  As always Max hunted for the funniest shaped berry.  This was the best he found this year.  William claimed that he likes green strawberries, so we had to keep a close eye on his bucket.
 This guy liked it better when I picked the berries for him and filled his basket :)
 These three crack me up on an hourly basis.  They are all so full of spunk!


I love my boys more than I could ever express.  I'm so proud to be not just a momma - but their momma.  It is an honor to be able to care for them each and every day.  It isn't easy - often it is far from it - but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

After we rode the tractor back to our van we headed to my parents for a mother's day dinner with my mom.  A perfect end to a perfect day.  How did I get so lucky!

No comments: