Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Science Night

I love Max's elementary school.  From the staff, to the partners, to the kids, it really is just an amazing place.  One of our favorite nights is science night.  The kids work with a partner - or two - to complete three different science experiments.

 I didn't get any pictures of the float or sink activity - I was a bit worried they might drop my phone in.  Here the goal was to build the tallest possible tower.  They might not have won, but their tower got pretty big!

I think the last experietn was Max's favorite.  The boys worked together to test out how different thing effected a couple mealworms - gross I know.  The boys determined they worms like to eat lettuce, enjoy being in the dark, and they don't really like getting wet.  

We can't wait until next year when we get to bring two little scientists to school for the night!

No comments: