Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Party Day for William

What a crazy busy week!  Will had his party at school last Wednesday morning and I was lucky enough to be able to attend.  I mean, what is cuter than a bunch of four year olds celebrating love?

The party started out with a sweet treat of ice cream.  Will was pretty excited about the chocolate sauce on top.

Next we headed to the gym for this super cute little game.  The kids passed around a present wrapped in newspaper.  Each time the music stopped the kid holding the gift was able to unwrap one layer of the paper.  I'll admit when the mom described the game I thought it had disaster written all over it - they won't just do one layer!?!  But they did!  Each time they unwrapped a layer they were rewarded with a sucker or notepad.  It was really adorable.


 After a couple more games we called it a day.  All week Will couldn't wait for Wednesday to come. When I asked him why he said because he has three special things on Wednesday.  His party at school, lunch bunch (where he packs a lunch and stays at school until 1pm), and swimming lessons :)

Unfortunately the swimming lessons were canacled due to snow, but two out of three isn't so bad.

This little wild man has the uncanny ability to press my buttons.  But oh my goodness, I love him more than I could ever imagine.  He has such a huge heart and so much passion for life.  I am one lucky lady because God chose me to be his mama.

No comments: