Sunday, December 7, 2014

Breakfast with Santa

Well that was fun.  Lots of family, lots of chaos, and lots of fun.  We met up with Aunt Carm, Uncle Mike, Nonno, and some other family members at our old church for mass and breakfast with Santa.  It always makes me smile because it's where Brian and I were married and where Max was baptized.  Not to mention the fact that is beautiful . . . I think Brian just like the lightning speed 40 minute mass.


 I'm still holding out hope that someday, somehow I will get a picture with all three boys smiling - or maybe at least looking at the camera. 


The line to see Santa took a little while.  There were lots of boys and girls very eager to see the big guy.  Poor Jack was exhausted and very cranky.  I didn't hold out much hope that he would like Santa very much and I was right.


 Max was so brave and didn't have any problems with Santa.  Will has been terrified the past two years, but today he did great.  He let Santa hold him and it was adorable.  As Nonna says he is growing up.  While I love watching the boys grow sometimes when I get reminders of how quickly they change it makes me sad. 
I don't think Jack really liked me much better than Santa at this point in the day.

And he really didn't want Aunt Carm holding him.  This picture just cracks me up.  The more she screamed the more she laughed.  You would think she was torturing the poor guy. 

Just for the record he got a great nap and was very happy for the rest of the day :)

No comments: