Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We love the park!

I think the park is one of my very favorite places on earth.  It's like a mini little vacation.  The kids get to run and play and I get to relax - at least a little - and not break up any arguments.  It is adorable to watch the boys interact with each other an other kids at the park.  Sometimes as an added bonus Max sees a friend from school. 

Sunday there weren't any kids from school so he just had Will to play with.  They chased each other all over and must have talked through the little device on this wall for several minutes.  Will got a huge kick out of it.  Max thought it was pretty fun too.



 
I can't believe he will be six next week.  I remember when he was tiny and I was always terrified he would fall off the equipment.  Now he climbs everything and I'm a bit more relaxed about it.


 Have I mentioned lately that Will worships the ground his big brother walks on?  In fact as we were getting out of the van the other day Will randomly announced "I love you so much Max!"  It melted my heart - and if he's honest it melted Brian's a bit too.

 This guy is always happy to go along for the ride - especially if it is a ride in the stroller and he gets to go outside.  Just like his brothers he loves the great outdoors.  He is all smiles - well at least when the sun isn't shining in his eyes.  Not that we are complaining.  The weather has been amazing the last few days.  Will announced that "the sun woke up Mommy!" and he was so excited.  Too bad it's supposed to snow tomorrow. . .

No comments: