Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kindergarten Jump Start


On Monday morning I dropped Max off at his elementary school for Kindergarten jump start.  It is a three week program designed to get the kids comfortable with school routines and other kids - I bet it also gives the teachers a bit of help as they make their class lists for the fall.  Brian and I were thrilled to send Max.  We have no reservations about his academic skills, but we do want to give him every opportunity to meet kids before school starts in August.  He can be pretty shy, so having some familiar faces come August 13th will really help him with the Kindergarten transition.

It is day three and it has been a huge success!  He was super excited to ride the bus - in fact he told me that was the best part of his day.  I'm so glad we signed him up!  It also gives me a bit of a break so that I just have the two little boys.  This way Will gets a bit of fun mommy time - not to mention baby Jack time.  He was so excited to hold his baby brother.  I even think they look a bit alike in this picture.  Sweet boys.

No comments: