Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things Max Says

Max and I had a busy morning. We attended another class at the zoo and while it wasn't quite as good as the other two, Max enjoyed it. His favorite part was exploring the rotting log habitat with a magnifying glass.
We were also able to check out the new Sea Lion Sound that just opened last week. Next time I will need to time things so we can see the show.
After a little quiet time at home we went to pick up Will from the sitters. Max didn't want to go and when I finally got him into the car we had this conversation
Max: I have a deal Mommy. Let's pick up Baby Will and go to Lion's Choice for dinner.
Me: No, buddy we are going home for dinner tonight.
Max two minutes later: You are breaking my heart Mommy.
Sigh. . . I wonder where he heard that one.

No comments: