Monday, June 25, 2012

What do we do all day?

I find myself wondering this on a daily basis. Our summer seems to be slipping by at an alarmingly quick rate and I just don't know where the time is going.
The other day I went to buy Will his first real pair of shoes. We had tried an old pair of Max's but they just didn't seem to be quite right. Will isn't too sure about his shoes yet. He likes to undo the velcro. I love this little picture of him checking out his shoes. It is just total Will - wild hair and all. I also love that his cute little belly button is hanging out.
It was crazy hot yesterday and I think the rest of the week is going to be more of the same. We took advantage of the cooler morning weather and played outside after breakfast. Will wants to do anything big brother does - which keeps mommy on her toes.
He had a great time on the glider. He needed a bit of help getting on but was able to balance all on his own and he got a huge kick out of it.
He had a great time sliding too, but he made me a nervous wreck. He kept wanting to climb up the slide. He would get about a foot up then fall back. He just giggled and giggled!
Poor Will has been battleing some type of virus and he is working on his molars. It was nice to see him smile and giggle so much this morning.
Max was in pretend mode like most days. He found a stick that he decided was a sharp knife. Then he pretended to be a cook and he served me up a delicious looking dinner of dirt and a side of leaves. Yum.
Max is all excited because on Wednesday we head to the zoo for a class. It is called zoo clues and apparently we get a little notebook and go around the zoo looking for clues to solve some type of animal mystery. I think it is based on Blue's Clues - too bad Max has no idea what that is. It should be a fun time.

No comments: