Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Little Gigglebox

I'm feeling a bit sad that I didn't get more pictures of Will on our vacation. He spent a big part of the vacation in the Ergo and it isn't always the most conducive to taking pictures. Will was also feeling a bit under the weather. In fact, our first stop after dropping off Nonna Carlotta was urgent care. Will had a double ear infection. After four days of antibiotics he is back to his happy little self.
He loves the cat and has been chasing Chewy all over the house. Once he catches Chewy he just laughs and laughs. He just can't get enough kitty snuggles.
This afternoon we celebrated the beautiful weather with a trip to the park. Will is beginning to really enjoy the playground. He loved crawling through the tunnel and peeking out to giggle at me. The problem is that it is near impossible to keep an eye on both kids by myself. The boys did sit together long enough to get a picture - I swear it is impossible to get a decent picture of the boys together! Unfortunately right after this picture Will fell over and got a mouthful of dirt. It won't hurt him too much,

right?

No comments: