Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pure Joy

What a wonderful Saturday we have had. Max had a soccer game this morning - I wish it was earlier because it is HOT out there watching him play at noon. We ran to K-Mart beforehand to buy a lawn umbrella for shade. Too bad the ground was so hard that we weren't able to get it into the ground. After soccer we headed to my school for the annual school picnic. Max had fun playing games and daddy had fun bidding on silent auction items. They had some good stuff!
It got pretty hot today so when we got home from the picnic we filled up the kiddie pool in the backyard so the boys could play after dinner.
While neither boy was too keen on the idea of actually getting in the water, they both had a great time splashing around and being silly. Max would run from one end of the yard to the other and slap the water to make the biggest splash possible.
Will just thinks his big brother can do know wrong. He clapped for Max as he ran from around like a crazy man. He even let go of the pool to clap. Little by little he is standing longer and longer. I can't wait until my littlest man is walking!
I just can't get enough of these little guys and their smiles. I'm so glad that school is almost out so I can have all summer to have fun with my boys. Looking at these gorgeouse grins, who wouldn't want to spend every summer day with them?

No comments: