Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Backyard Fun

Just because I think my boys are adorable, here are a couple pictures of our fun outside tonight - the weather has been absolutely beautiful!
Will has inherited an old pair of Max's shoes. I actually tried to take him to get a new pair of shoes last weekend and they didn't have anything appropriate in his side. The lady was nice enough to tell me that these hand-me-downs would work for a month or two. After dinner We put Will's shoes on and headed outside for some fun. Little by little he is getting more steady on his feet - in fact I was even able to capture a picture of him standing without holding on to anything.
He does look pretty funny when he tries to push his little hippo though. He steps are huge and he just doesn't quite have it down yet.
Max had a bit of a rough day today. His teacher mentioned an incident at school this morning. He apparently knocked down some block houses two other little boys had made. When the teacher talked to him he just broke down.
Tonight he was a bit weepy. Eventually after bath he told us about knocking down Connor and Grady's blocks. We talked about telling them he was sorry and making sure he didn't do it again. We ended up writing them each a little apology note. I love how sensitive and thoughtful my little guy is. He has a huge heart and while it might make for some tough moments, I know it will serve him well in life.
My goodness, I love these little boys!

No comments: