Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree


Trying to get the Christmas tree up with all the other craziness going on was a bit tough. In fact for the first year ever I didn't pick out my own tree. Brian headed to Costco, paid $30 at the checkout and picked up a wrapped tree from the truck on the parking lot. I have to say I was very pessimistic - how could this tree possibly be up to my standards? I'm happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Max helped us get the tree in it's stand on Saturday night. Baby Will was all excited about helping with the lights. He kept putting them in his mouth - just like everything else. He was also pretty excited about this crazy green thing in his living room. Something new for him to explore.

The tree is now all decorated and Max gets all excited everything he sees it. Baby Will seems to love it too. I just love Christmas!

No comments: