Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

We were fortunate enough to meet my Aunt and Uncle for mass this morning before heading to breakfast with Santa. Max was all excited to see Santa - and eat pancakes. Will was just excited to have lots of people to watch, a teether to chew on, and some pears to eat. Now that his tummy is better, he is finally getting the hang of eating something other than milk.

Max waited in line with daddy and couldn't wait to get to the big guy. He walked right up to Santa and stood near him without any fear. I think he was more concerned with what Santa might do with his sweet Baby Will. They love each other so much already - it melts my heart. Baby Will was okay for a bit, but then he decided he wasn't too sure about the jolly old guy.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed with my pictures today. I really need to get the hang of my camera. For some reason a bunch of them turned out blurry.

No comments: