Thursday, June 16, 2011

8 Weeks Old


Wow, time is flying by. It has just been me and the boys for almost two weeks now and we are slowly but surly establishing a routine. It helps us that Max has speech four days a week so we have that to look forward to. Today the boys looked too cute in their little matching shirts. I bought Max's back when I was pregnant and a family friend gave us Will's onsie as a gift. They just look too cute. I still have a hard time believing that I have not one, but two little boys to love.

Will continues to grow and thrive. He still eats often during the day, but he is spacing things out at night a bit. We usually get at least four hours between feedings and a few nights we got six. I'm looking forward to the time when six hours between feedings is the norm since that means about five hours of uninterupted sleep for mommy. That is if the storms stay away - Max gets pretty scared of storms, so the last few nights when it wasn't Will waking me up it was Max. . . sigh.

Will is also giving out smiles more often, but I have to say he is still a little stingy with them. He loves to look around and has recently developed quite a fondness for the bouncy seat. He has not however developed a fondness for tummy time. It just isn't pretty. I tell him it is good for him, but I don't think he cares what is good for him quite yet.

No comments: