Saturday, March 26, 2011

Butterfly House


We have friends in town from Kansas City so we decided to head to the Butterfly House this morning. Before heading in to the exhibit we wandered around and looked at all the crazy bugs. Max thought the roaches were 'icky' and he didn't want to get to close - I told him I didn't blame him.

I had never been before and I have to admit I was impressed. I expected to need to search to find the butterflies, but they were everywhere! Max loved walking through and looking at the flowers and butterflies. We will have to keep this in mind for next time we need something fun to do with Max.

I also have to say that as I type it is snowing like crazy outside. I think we already have about five inches on the ground. On Monday Max was wearing shorts and cutting the grass with his new mower. . . today he had to be all bundled up to take a picture.

No comments: