Monday, March 21, 2011

Three Year Check Up

What a gorgeous day! We were able to spend time outside playing with some of Max's new toys. I think he 'mowed' just about the whole yard.

Max had his three year old check up today. I was slightly stressed about it - it was our first appointment with the new pediatrician. We loved our old one, but wanted someone closer to the new house. Things went well - except that they have signs everywhere saying no food or drink allowed. The waiting area and exam room weren't quite as toddler friendly as our old doctor, so I will need to bring more in my bag of tricks to keep Max entertained next time. He is officially 39 3/4 inches tall - 95th percentile and 35 lb 8 oz - 90th percentile. He also got two shots. He was a trooper for the first, but the second must have really hurt. I have to admit I may have broken the no food or drink rule and gave him some cool juice to help calm him down.

Tomorrows adventure? His first trip to the dentist. . .

No comments: