Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I'm feeling a bit guilty this year. Last year I slaved over Max's costume for a month and he was the cutest little scarecrow ever. This year I didn't have time to make anything but luckily my sister in law came to the rescue with a cute little train engineers apron. Unfortunately Max wasn't too into wearing it. We visited a few friends and while Max wasn't too excited about wearing his costume he loved carrying around his pumpkin. This is a little funny because he still has no idea what candy is. His favorite prize was a purple straw with green Frankenstein heads.


Things have been crazy busy for us. We close on the sale of our house on the 9th - woo hoo! Then we close on the new house the 24th. Fingers crossed that all continues to go smoothly! I can't wait to celebrate the holidays in our new house.

No comments: