Friday, July 3, 2009

We Have a Walker!

It is official, Max is a walker! Here is a video that we took this afternoon of Max walking along the sidewalk. It isn't the best video, we will try to get a better clip another day. He just started walking this week. We have been practicing. Brian and I would sit on the carpet and have Max practice walking between us. I feel really silly that I didn't think to do this sooner (thanks for the pointer, Emily!). Max did a great job and little by little he has been building up his confidence. I think he looks like a drunken sailor, but I guess his walk will get more smooth as he continues to practice. I am so glad that he is now walking - I was really beginning to get worried!

On a side note, Max had his follwo up appointment with he ENT yesterday. Dr. Hardeman said Max's ears looked great! This is the longetst that Max has gone without an infection since December! I also think the tubes have greatly helped his balance.

No comments: