Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MO Botanical Garden


Since I am always on the lookout for the deals we headed to the garden this morning. It is free on Wednesday's and Saturday's before noon. Once again I recruited Aunt Anna to join us. Since nonna has been off work this week she joined us too. Max enjoyed looking at the flowers. He really liked touching them.




He also liked feeding the fish. All morning I had been talking to Max about feeding the fish. I think he was a bit disappointed. He was excited to throw a few pieces of food out, but then he climbed back into his stroller and tried to strap himself in. Safety first!


On our way home from Chicago this weekend, Brian and I stopped at Ikea. We picked up a few things including a book case to hide all of Max's toys and the cutest little child size chair. Max loves sitting in his little chair (so does the cat).

No comments: