Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seven Months Old






and a bit more. . . I feel like I am always just trying to keep up. Max turned seven months old this past Saturday. We continues to grow by leaps and bounds. No more teeth have appeared, I am hoping we are in the clear on that front for a bit. He has decided that he doesn't like peas and that he loves applesauce. It is so funny to watch his face when he tries new foods. We fed him peas out with Nonna and Nonno and he didn't like them at all. Nonno Mason said that Max has good taste.

I did take him to the doctor this past Monday. He had developed a crazy rash on his chest. He was also being super fussy, well at least he was being fussy for Max. Being the over protective, first time mom that I am I took him in. I thought maybe he was allergic to something because the rash seemed to come out of nowhere. Ends up our little man has eczema. The doctor said it tends to flare up when the weather turns cooler. I need to put lotion on him twice a day and cover the sore spots with hydrocortizone cream. It seems to be doing the trick. The rash has cleared up and he is back to being is happy little self.

No comments: