Sunday, July 31, 2022

Happy Easter!

What a perfect holiday!  Aunt Carm and Uncle Mike usually host Easter at their house, but with her battle it made sense for us to take on the honor this year.  It was all around perfect.  We started it the day with our color coded easter egg hunt before prepping for our guests.  

Brian was thrilled to have people that wanted to eat his pulled pork - I hate smoked meat which he thinks I do just to spite him.  

The day included lots of fun family time.  Uncle Butch was ready with a card trick to teach Jack.  I can't get over that little grin on his face.

Jack was also thrilled to show off his piano abilities to anyone willing to come upstairs and listen.  

It's so fun having babies around again - G and Carter added a whole new layer to the fun.  G felt like a pretty big guy in the recliner until it reclined :)




I don't know how I got so lucky with these four guys!

The day was all around amazing.  It was so special to be able to celebrate with all of these people - I love these ladies more than they will every know! 


No comments: