Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Confirmation

 Wow.  How is my baby old enough to receive the sacrament of Confirmation?  

I know we should work on him tying his own tie, but this is just too sweet.





Max worked hard to prepare for the sacrament.  He worked several fish frys and scouting events for his service hours.  He also chose a Saint name - Gregory, the patron saint of music.  He loves his piano and saxophone.  Nonna was his sponsor and the two of them spent several evenings at church talking about what faith means to them.  It was pretty sweet and I know that time was special for both of them.   

After Mass we headed over to the parish center for a reception and of course some pictures.  Max didn't want to smile with his teeth, but he was excited to show off just how tall he has gotten.  


I'm so grateful Aunt Anna, Max's godmother, was able to join us.  Nonna and Nonno were also there to see Max receive the sacrament.  I think Max's favorite part of the whole thing was that he can now be finished with PSR :)

My love for these four crazy, wild, handsome, hilarious boys just keeps on growing.  I am one lucky lady!


No comments: