Saturday, April 23, 2016

Will's Party Day

Last Sunday we got together with some friends to celebrate William.  It was a great time - and I didn't have to clean my house!

 The kids all started out by using trucks to make paitings.  If I were to do it over again I would pick a different activity - this was a giant mess!  The kids did have a great time decorating these cute little hardhats with all sorts of stickers.
 
 Will and his buddies cracked me up with these balloons.  I think they had more fun with them than pretty much any of the other birthday actitivies.
How stinking cute are these sweet little kiddos!?

 Before we knew it the big moment arrive and everyone sang to the birthday boy.  He loved every second of the attention!

This guy was having a rough day.  He was pretty cranky through most of the party, but he did perk up for the cupcake and free play portion of the celebration :)  His big day is right around the corner!!

No comments: