Thursday, January 22, 2015

Max . . . AKA PIcasso

We received a note in early January that Max's artwork was selected to be on display in the district art show.  It's pretty exciting!

In the craziness of trip preparations I lost the paper.  When I called the school last Tuesday to check the date and time they told me it was that night!  Brian had an appointment, but luckily the girl down the street was able to watch the little boys for an hour while Max and I went to the art show.

He was so proud of his artwork.  He told me each step he did to create the painting.  The clouds were first and he finished things off with some special swirl patterns in fancy metallic marker.  It was so rewarding to see how excited he was to show it off.  He was also pretty excited about the cookie he got before we left.

No comments: